Just another farm kid with a diesel lol

I agree with diesels being the muscle car of our generation. My dad just cant figure out why i keep dumping money into my truck untill one dayhe jumped in it and took it down the road. He fell in love with it. Just wish diesel would go down parts are exspensive as it is ha. We have a farm and raise beef cattle. Used to row crop untill daddecided to get out a few years back. Just have turkeys and cattle now.

See my dad was the same way till I go to work on my truck and every time I put money into it my dad gets more and more against diesel trucks but oh well I love it!! I also must say you are the first person I have heard around hearing going out of row crop and into beef with these prices but I wont lie I wouldnt mind havin a few beefers runnin around our farm as well

Welcome, seems like there are a few more farmboys my age running around.

My dad has been against diesel rodding for a little while then he drove my truck for about a week, now he has a 12 valve motor and he asks me something about it every day. Its going in a 86gmc pickup or a old wheat truck.

Damn i wish my dad was like that. He is too fiscally responsible i guess you can say hahaha but i wanna do a cummins swap so bad when i get the time and money