just got her all cleaned up

been on here for a wile.. truck is pretty built.. has twins and a few other goodies.. stock cp3 and injectors.. 600hp in its prime, starting to mod agian..
cp3/injectors ect

IMAG0091.jpg

twins.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

Last edited:
yeah lol it was a last min temp. truck has a afe on it now.. figured id get sh*t for that one

nah not giving u chit just hate to see that big charger eat that filter LOOKS GOOD!!!!

Yeah that t-106 has a tendency of doing that. Rip k&n and quadzillas "green filters" just sucks em flat

Last edited:
A T-106 with stock sticks and pump? Jebus. What size is that top charger? Badazz twin kit.

Hey at least he is going the direction we advise. Air before fuel.

I'm not knocking him at all, I think that kit is sweet. The "jebus" comment was because that's a hellva lot of charger to wind up with so little fuel.

how big a wheel did you go with on the T-106? I would not mount the filter on the turbo, and I would go with a bigger filter

good looking truck

been on here for a wile.. truck is pretty built.. has twins and a few other goodies.. stock cp3 and injectors.. 600hp in its prime, starting to mod agian..
cp3/injectors ect

IMAG0091.jpg

twins.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

NICE!!! thats a nice truck and boat man, I like!! I have all older stuff but one day ill have my newer boat and my CR, i got a 24' cc speed boat w/chevy 350 but just wanted to nice setup!:bow:

sorry guys life has been hectic at the shopp.. its a t-70 over a 106 not sure on the actuall specs of the turbos know the top is a 70 with a .56 housing so lag is none.. with a t-106 with a 1. 3 or 4 housing and a tial 66mm wastegate keeping pressures in check.. and the air before fuel comment sounds like what my dad has preached since his diesel days..
anyways appreciate the comments and if you have anymore questions let me know

Back