Kenny's Clutch

cedardiesel

How does their street dual disk clutch perform? As for how is the rattle and smoothness and engagement? 2 DISC DODGE 3400-3600 LBS 94-2005 this the one from there I am considering so any input is greatly appreciated Thanks

Well mainly daily driving some heavy haulin and the occasional a$$ wooping on the local "high-horsepower rice burners"

the dual disc is quiter than a dual disc south bend and easier to push i perfer the triple myself lol

Well don't really need a triple disk but I really like the ideal of being quieter cause southbends is ridiculous but for smoothness of engagement and holding power will it hold up to my task haven't dynoed yet but really looking at being round 550hp as of now and will later on probably reach for 600-625 later on so would the sprung cluch they offer hold it all just fine or go to the next step up to the other clutch with heavier plate load

Well don't really need a triple disk but I really like the ideal of being quieter cause southbends is ridiculous but for smoothness of engagement and holding power will it hold up to my task haven't dynoed yet but really looking at being round 550hp as of now and will later on probably reach for 600-625 later on so would the sprung cluch they offer hold it all just fine or go to the next step up to the other clutch with heavier plate load

3600 lb sprung hub will hold fine

Ok thanks and I'm required to get the starter spacer also right? Is there anything else I should get whenever installing this clutch?

It will be a NV4500 using a Advanced Adapters kit on my 92 dodge I'm getting rid of the Getrag

Well u aint far at all how much u willin to spend for one so I know if u would want it if I find it

I'm located in Lebanon, TN bout 30 miles east of Nashville

Didn't get your name from Cedar City Diesel did ya? LOL Call CCD ask Joe Moran if he knows where one is? If not call me 615 478 0420 I might be able to help you find one a lot cheaper! ;)

Well not looking to spend any more than maybe 100-125 dollars or so for one and yea, got smoke that's where I got the username and actually I work up there ( everyday 1:30-5:00 monday thru Friday then 8-12 saturdays) Worked there since the end of July. I have asked Joe and he doesn't have one as of now but if anyone has one I need one soon hoping to have clutch in my piece by Beans Dyno Day December 12