Kenny's Weighted Triple Disc SFI Certified ---- NV5600

sorry, there was another guy w/ a red 3rd gen w/ a 5600 selling this same clutch a little bit ago, my bad.

James

No we did'nt get it pulled I hope to do it in the next day or so, yes we still have the blanket and yes it is sfi approved! Thanks!!!!

I have a guy that is looking at the complete truck should know something monday or tuesday if he dosent the clutch will come out and I will get pics posted of it.....

Thanks,
Brent

Haven't got this pulled out yet for pics to be taken it is still sitting on lift in the garage where it was parked on Sept. 5th....... Would really like to sell this and the blanket as I am wanting to not temp myself to pull this year have other things to do..... I have answered the PM's sent last weekend and will work torward pulling it out if there is any interest....

Truck is for sale in the vehicles section complete and that is why I have held up on pulling it also as I have been talking with a few members about it..... But cash talks

I do have a few other parts I would sell off of it also if any needs and I have it I will sell it....

Thanks

bump great guy to deal with really nice and does stuff right i have seen his place and stuff and man im jealous good luck with sale brent