Kenwood Double Din

No problem boss man, I just want a ride in the fast truck when it gets done.

Gary being that its s kenwood does it have a brain box that mounts else where for it?"

$500 seems like a good price to me for a Quality unit!!! Kenwood builds good stuff. I have a single-din Kenwood flip out unit in my truck and I love it!!!

If anyone is looking for a DD unit, this is a good one at a good price!!!

Also, I believe you can add the Kenwood IPod adaptor to control your Ipod with this unit!

So someone buy it!!! Please...:bang

I had a 7015...the first version of this one. It was a great head unit and was about 3 times what Gary is asking when I bought it new.
Kenwood has an iPod interface for a few bucks that'll let you control the iPod from the head unit and charge the iPod also....you yes, you can hook one up to it.

7017 is a great unit. I have the next model down (DDX-6019) with the nav and love it.

I think you're asking a fair price.....just be patient if you don't get replies as quickly as you hoped. Eveyone is broke these days and you've only had it listed in this thread for just over a week. Post it up on craigslist too and I bet you'll sell this before the end of the month.

The web site says it wont fit into an 02, wish is would have. Anyone know what is different?

I had it it an 02, I just had to buy a different bezel................which I happen to have:poke: Gary

Its three year old discontinued item audio equipment don’t have resale value for dirt how much do you think this is really worth.

Nice unit Gary. Are you able to load DVD/CD into the head unit?

Last edited:
Its three year old discontinued item audio equipment don’t have resale value for dirt how much do you think this is really worth.

I personally think it is worth just a bit more than you offered, but thank's for asking.