Kicking a can

biggy238

So I have this idea that I pitched to Chris Watson at TS years ago.

Road rally build, AWD, high rpm low torque (comparatively) with a tcase and the oil pan is a structural member that houses the front dif. Interestingly, several build have used that idea since I tried to bully Chris into building it on my behalf 😁.

Lately, I've been thinking a 78-86 ford bronco, OM606, sequential trans like a samsonas, and a programmable AwD tcase.
I also want to do a supercharger. I think using a couple of drive by wire throttle bodies would be sufficient to bypass the SC and send it into a vacuum (unload it) once a train turbo came online. Could just nitrous the shit out of it. I still want the whine. Of course it has to have a fat screen as the dash. I live in the middle of car country so it has to go to all the shows, drive the blue ridge and natchez trace, foothills parkway.
There was a guy on here that cut the bob weights off a 6BT crank and put it in his suburban. Could do that. I think Taco has a sc setup running at one point and he was fighting with the valving. Ponci has an SC running as well.

Back