Kinda new from Iowa

schueller74

Hi I'm Nick, I've been watching and learning on the site for some time now, thought I would make a formal introduction.
Been in the diesel service world for over 10 years now but never dealt with the performance side.
Picked up a 96 Ram, doing some big mods(big to me anyways) and this site has been a big help!

Welcome to Comp D!! What plans do you have for your truck? Don't forget to fill in your signature so people know what you have.

Welcome to Comp D!! What plans do you have for your truck? Don't forget to fill in your signature so people know what you have.

I was was gonna do a full build on the engine but when I got the head off the cross hatching was great. I decided to leave it alone.
Thanks to the previous owner I had to replace the timing gear housing (came off in 3 pieces, found the kdp in the oil pan)
list off parts i have now
hamilton 181/210 cam and 24v lifters
s366 turbo
eaton supercharger
ported head w/ orings and 60lb springs
mighty diesel head bolts
4k gsk
CPP 7x12 sticks
going to machine my stock DV's
electric fans
electric boost pump and custom -8an fuel line with fuel heater delete and dual feed to the p7100 while retaining the stock fuel filter until i come up with something better for filtration
south bend dual disc came in the truck when I bought it along with some cobbled up traction bars

body work and paint to come after crops are out. then all I need is to get the healiner fixed/replaced and it should look good

IMAG0022.jpg

only one i have of the truck on my phone, I'll take some tomorrow

welcome...I wish I had a decent shop to work in!!!