kokomo, IN m-n-g

no hooters in kokomo if there was i wouldnt have 3 diesels

Good thing house sent this to me, Ill be there! Bringn' the Vanilla Gorilla with me! Commn from anderson so Ill keep an eye on this for when we pick a sopt and time, andd anytime after 3 is good for me

Last edited:
I guess i could have put it over in tdr.

Sometimes it needs to be dark in dig daddys

as of now it bdubs about 6

i like fish tacos and all but them are less filling so id say b dubs first.

house go up to bdubs tonight, ill be there in abt an hour and a half from now. carey and tolle are gonna be there as well. u can give me a shout, numbers in the sig.

if i wouldnt have had to drive back to rossville tonite i wouldda been drunk and dancin...dude you were pimpin 3 hot chicks are you kidding me!!!!

roy you guys didn't get banned from bdubs when they kicked you out did you?? and wtf is up with '' JOE DIRT''

we left before we got kicked out so we are still good there...see my avatar for JOE DIRT explanation LOL

6ish
hopefully il lget to put my new injectors in this morning so i wont hafta mess with it tonite

good time ! nice to meet everyone!! Roy man you dropped the ball you CSer lol, you wana meet up saturday night at 7 me and fire med will meet ya

i know im sorry guys! i will explain when i get home...house i just called you, im in galveston right now headed to kokomo bc i didnt know if you guys were still out.

so i was REALLY looking forward to this M-N-G, started putting in injectors this afternoon. got to #6, and looky at whats on the floor...a copper washer YAY! well its not off of #6, so which one is it? started working backwards, 5,4,3,2, and look #1...no copper washer!! AWESOME! go for a test drive, trucks super fast and leaking fuel super fast...but from where? good question, i believe it was coming from the cp3 to rail line, but made sure they were all tight none the less. Roll into kokomo around 12:30, no ones around. but i saw a couple dodge diesel and did some racing, got some conversation, so i guess it wasnt an all bad night. House and Jeremie, I am game for something tomorrow...no truck plans for once, well at least my truck. Might do a little tinkering on Caleb's 6.7, pretty anxious for that!! Joe Hayden (black 99 quad cab with stainless) and Eric Tolle (my 03's twin minus flames plus 20's) said you guys had a good time...sucks balls i missed it AGAIN! I apologize to all in attendance. :(

On a positive note, the truck feels deep into the 12's now. Got some rail drainage though, these sticks are HUGE! hopefully Dr. P has the right perscription!

Last edited:
what time tonight slut? ill call jeremie around 5 and let him know the plans

i dunno its 3 and i just woke up lol
just whenever, ill be up all night, so whatever u guys wanna do