Kpa turbos

chevota84

Has anyone heard of these guys? I'm looking into turbos for a small 2 stroke project and the only options I had were a $2500 aero charger or building an oiling system for a Garrett. These guys seem to be building a self contained chra for a Garrett but I've never heard of them before.
Coming Soon!! Self Lubricated

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

They look pretty sweet. Prices dont seem bad, they just only have small turbos listed.

Last edited:
They look pretty sweet. Prices dont seem bad, they just only have small turbos listed.

I actually need smaller than what they have on the site. Its probably going to end up being an aerocharger, I don't feel like being an R&D department.

I know a few local guys running them on sleds last season. No issues that I am aware of.

So do they have larger wheeled turbos than listed? For a ceramic ball bearing turbo, those are cheap.

So do they have larger wheeled turbos than listed? For a ceramic ball bearing turbo, those are cheap.

I'm not sure. I might just call them tomorrow and see what's doing over there.

No phone number apparently, which seems a little sketchy. Did you hear anything back on the email?

Whats so bad about an oil supply and return line?

For me, its complexity. Its a 2 stroke so it doesn't have oil pressure to tap into and the factory stator won't power an electric pump. I've considered just running a BB Garrett but I'll need a battery, oil tank, rewound stator, oil pump and lines. At that point, a self contained unit will be about the same $ and way simpler.

KPAturbos

Havent got an email back yet.

Sorry guys for not getting back with you, There is a lot of Info On KPAturbos on FB , from GT2052,GT2252,GT2554,GT2860,GT2863B,GT2871,GT2873B and working on the GT30 and GT35 !!!! Im not a Paid advertiser and I don't want to start any Problems on this site But I would like to Answer any Questions you might Have but Like I said a lot of info on FB!!! Much Respect Burton:ft: