Lafayette TN September 18

Tad

This saturday Macon County Fair Grounds.

There will be three diesel classes.

8000 Street only diesel

8000 2.6

2.8 class just added

Not sure what order hey will be run but sure they will be mixed in with the KTPA classes

Street trucks are trucks that are driven on street. Last I was told 2.5 tubo limit. Any questionable truck will be put in 2.6 class. Its not hard to tell the difference between a street truck and a pulling truck.

Street trucks are trucks that are driven on street. Last I was told 2.5 tubo limit. Any questionable truck will be put in 2.6 class. Its not hard to tell the difference between a street truck and a pulling truck.

See street trucks in our area is anything street driven no turbo limit

See we are trying to let true STREET trucks run. This is a class for the guys that just pull once or twice a year. Want to have fun but not run against a true pulling truck.

Why have two street classes. One for street trucks and the other would be??

I believe that would be called 2.6 class. If its to hot for street it will fit in the 2.6 class.

Why did you waste your time building a pulling truck with twin turbos and dual pumps if your feelings get hurt if you have to pull in mid turbo classes.

Do you drive your pulling truck every day?

We all have other cars. We do have to drive our pulling trucks but we can and do sometimes. And I have a stock turbo. I handicapped your truck in two pulling letting you pull in class two that is for stock turbo truck. We male rules to that everyone have chance to pull against like trucks. Like the guy said there is a diffierence in a truck you drive on the street and a truck made to drive on the street.

Why did you waste your time building a pulling truck with twin turbos and dual pumps if your feelings get hurt if you have to pull in mid turbo classes.
Maybe u should have came to lynnville and competed in the street class then. I would show u who's feelin would be hurt.

Calm down guys. It is what it is. Can you honestly think its fair to pull a twin turbo CR truck against a vp truck with a 2.5 charger?

You know your truck would win and if it don't I would sell it. Your truck is street drive pulling truck with alot if mods. That the rule put in other class I pull against your truck at in the third class at all our pulls.

Maybe u should have came to lynnville and competed in the street class then. I would show u who's feelin would be hurt.

Nothing against you, but maybe you should come to macon county, put on an exhibition run and see how many feet you can put on everybody, or they put on you. The trucks that will pull in the street class here are pretty tough.

our street class involved 2.8 and 3.0 trucks. I always drive my truck to msdp pulls also and I have hauled a mega cab home more than once from a pull so yes that's. STREET truck. Sorry to derail the thread I am done

Just because you drive a highly modded truck on the street doesn't make it a street truck. This street class and any other should be for the guys that don't spend a ton of money on a truck and only want to hook once or twice a year. Not for people that pull several times a year.