Lafayette TN September 18

We all have other cars. We do have to drive our pulling trucks but we can and do sometimes. And I have a stock turbo. I handicapped your truck in two pulling letting you pull in class two that is for stock turbo truck. We male rules to that everyone have chance to pull against like trucks. Like the guy said there is a diffierence in a truck you drive on the street and a truck made to drive on the street.

Ok, how about the baby seat in the back... It's a street truck that I pull for fun, for the rest of this year at least.

Next year it might actually fit in a class above class 2.

But I understand it's a unique animal to tech, since there are almost no fords in MSDP, and only a few that are still runnin the factory installed powerplant.

Why dont u guys show up and Im pretty sure we'll find u or let u run against somebody and us show how bad the trucks are for everyone else to see for once cause I havnt seen yr trucks at a big event with competition to even boast about

Why dont u guys show up and Im pretty sure we'll find u or let u run against somebody and us show how bad the trucks are for everyone else to see for once cause I havnt seen yr trucks at a big event with competition to even boast about

My truck is nothing to boast about. I don't boast about it.

I just get a kick out of how it gets tech'd.