Largest Tires possible with no lift kit

mjf1989

What are the largest tires possible that will fit on a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 with no lift kit or leveling kit without rubbing or hitting anything?

gonna depend on wheel size and back spacing. i have seen some trucks with factory wheels fit a 35 inch tire

Does anybody have any pictures of third generation dodges at stock height with stock rims and oversized tires?

My dad has 285s on his third gen and they look good. I have a pic on my phone i can text ya. Or whatever

I just want to make sure before I spend $1,000 that the tires I buy will fit.

Will a 305/65R17 BF Goodrich All-Terrain tire fit on my 2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab without rubbing or hitting the fender or bumper with no lift kit or leveling kit.

If I have to I will put a leveling kit on it, but I really dont want to.

yes they will fit, I'm running 305/65R17 procomp extreme all terrains on stock rims with my 3500.

This spring ill be ordering 35X12.50R17's procomp Xat's and keep my stock rims with no leveling kit or lift... they might rub a little, but im ok with that

33's will fit with out rubbing. 35's will rub even with a leveling kit with stock wheels.

33's will fit with out rubbing. 35's will rub even with a leveling kit with stock wheels.

I think 35's will acually rubb less in stock form then with a leveling kit, the leveling kit would draw the tire back towards the rear.. right? either way their going to rub on the control arm at full lock.

Theres some guys on here running short 37" tires on stock rims stock height... yes they rub but they fit! use the search feature for "Big Meats"

hope this helps
good luck!

my 35's with a 2 1/2" leveling kit only rubbed the control arms.