Latest Shipment Of Cams In Yet?

Smoke

VP Puller Playin Catch-Up
Just curious as to when these might start getting sent out or if you've got 'em in yet?

Thanks,

Rodney

I had a partial shipment that made it in a few days ago, but the rest are scheduled to start shipping out to customers on the 26th. I will be shipping the first couple of days to people who are on the waiting list and then get to the rest. If you are not on the list feel free to call Ryan at 1-512-804-9015 and he will get you squared away.

Zach Hamilton

I have had a lot of people ask me if there is a core charge on these new cams. There is absolutely no core charge on any of our camshafts unless you specify that you want a regrind cam.

zach

Everything looking good up to now for the 26th?

Called the shop today... Ryan said next shipment is due in on the 29th.

That was the day I needed to start my install (off-work)... may have to scrap the idea.

I know I am on the "list" wonder how close I am to the top now (I was told only 50 ppl would get the offer)? This will be the second shipment since I have been on it!

Zach, are we numbered on the list? PM me please.

Kind of curious where I'm at on there as well. I talked to Ryan twice about it and gotten two different dates already. He said they'd for sure be out on the 26th. Just checking if everything's still on schedule. I've got a build weekend coming up setup with a couple guys and some shop space. Was kind of planning on having it before July. I just told the guys I'd let them know when its coming for sure.

Thanks for any info,

Rodney

Can people not be patient for a good deal? This is a steal for a cam and if you're getting the spring and rod package as well....just my .02

Your title fits you. Questioning never hurt anyone.

The cams are scheduled to be here on the 26th. It will take a day or two to get them into inventory and packaged for shipping. Until I get them in my hands it is out of my control. I will do my best to meet all of your needs.

Zach

i want to be on the list for a package deal for 12v..........i called today and was told to call back on 29th...

Did you ask to be put on the list? Please call again and and tell Ryan to put you on the list.

Zach

...Until I get them in my hands it is out of my control. I will do my best to meet all of your needs.

I understand completely and believe that you will do your best. You seem to be a very stand up guy. All I was doing was looking for an update and I got it and I thank you for that.

Rodney

I am calling the shipping company today. I saw a central freight truck flipped about a mile from my shop on Friday. Hopefully they were not on that truck.

Zach