Latest Shipment Of Cams In Yet?

I have to apologize for the proposed date of release. I was working off of the dates I was given. I called the manufacturer yesterday. All that they could tell me is that they are on a truck somewhere between New York and Texas. I will let you know as soon as I have any updates. And thanks again for all of your patience.

Zach Hamilton

Yeah this is my second week of vacation... first week was supposed to be cam install, but had to re-organize... been waiting for a call, or at least accurate update! I have already bought all gaskets, o-rings, seals, sealant, VlV SPG Compressor tool is supposed to be on it's way to me. Borrowed injector tools, have the ZDDP.... I re-scheduled 1st Dyno run for tomorrow....

Guys, I originally gave you the scheduled arival dates I was given. On July, 1st, I got this email. If this one is on time they should have been here today or at the latest tomorrow.

Good morning Zachery, your shipment is ready for pick up. Will be picked up today and the expected delivery date will be the earliest Tuesday the latest Wednesday. Will keep you updated and if we have any problems will give you a call. My phone is below so if you want too call me for any reason please feel free to call me.

REGARDS,
JOHN

Thank you sir. Hope to hear something tomorrow.

The cams are here. If you are on the list, Ryan will be calling you first to get you your cam or package. Thankyou for your patience. If you are not on the list you can p.m. me or cal 1-512-804-9015 to get on it.

Zach Hamilton

Talked to Ryan today, everything should be taken care of.

Thanks Zach.

Got mine coming!........ i mean the trucks all stock:hehe::hehe:

Do we get a t-shirt to?