Lawrence KS dyno day April 25 and/or 26th

Tree DR

Floor it Diesel That's the talk anyway. I'll update if they change the date. 60$ for 3spins and 10$ each there after. Starts at 10am till when ever.

Dates been confirmed April 25 might extend to 26th if enough people will come.

cool id like to make it i have yet to dyno my truck since my last mods and would like to see what i am pushing i have some guesses from other members on here but would like to see how close they are.

cool id like to make it i have yet to dyno my truck since my last mods and would like to see what i am pushing i have some guesses from other members on here but would like to see how close they are.

I would do your compare on the same dyno. There are to many differences in the dynos. I have never had consistent numbers on Johns dyno. Over 100 hp difference without changing a thing.

I would do your compare on the same dyno. There are to many differences in the dynos. I have never had consistent numbers on Johns dyno. Over 100 hp difference without changing a thing.

thought about it every time i try to make it back to st joe something comes up or i forget when i have a day off. i wish st joe would be open on a sat

dyno

I'm going to be on a dyno in N AR today and probably again Fri. or next Fri. Then at John so we'll see how much of a difference there is.

I have only had a 5 hp difference from John's dyno to Dunbars dyno. Same with three of my firends.

I will still use his dyno at these events, but im still not sure. I pulled 886 one week then like 2 weeks later pulled 78X. The truck had nothing different done to it. it just set for a couple weeks. Im not mouthing his dyno by any means, I know several people that have had the same experence.

I encourage everyone to attend - they used his dyno down at the ODRA sled pull a couple of weeks ago and he ran 58 trucks in one day! What a man! Dunbar has never done that many in one day:bow::hehe:I asked him?:hehe:

Are you guys going to be outdone by TX guys????

I did make it to BTS and dynoed with epa deletes and a Hypertech. Stock truck with just egr unpluged 281hp then deleted dpf 296hp, stage 3 hypertech 373hp.

I am hoping to get enought time off work to come down. I would like to see how my 6.7 is doing as well. I dont think my silver truck will be done by then so I wont take it down.

I would like to say I think John dyno is close as in a 2 weeks span I dynoed 913hp then treamed a couple things and fixed another and did 922 a couple of weeks later. So with my tweaks and a time span it was only different 9hp.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but anyone know of any other dyno days coming this spring/early summer in NW Missouri or NE Kansas? I know they were supposed to have a dyno at easton, mo last year for a test and tune day but that fell through...