Lawrence KS dyno day April 25 and/or 26th

i will not be able to make it as i originally planned. Now it looks like it may not even be done in time for the TS event.

Should still be on. Rain chances are at 30%, so there is a 30% chance that it will get canceled. The dyno will be set up outside. To many fragile parts inside to get covered in soot. Not to mention the cieling already looks terrible. Word is there will be a large grill cooking and BYOB.

Look forward to seeing many of ya. Sorry you can't make it Luke, what happened?

J.D.

work may keep me from making it to this event. will know more tomorrow weather or not i will be able to have off.

I did make it back to the dyno Mon. at BTS. Added a TS MP8.
Truck has egr unpluged, egr cross over tube pluged, dpf gone and fooled, pressure sensor fooled, stock turbo intake opened up some, S&B air filter.
Stock truck 296hp 568tq
Only mp8 on max 383hp 727tq
Only hypertech stage 3 378hp 749tq
Hypertech stage 3 and MP8 on max 451hp 888tq.
I won't make it to Lawrence tomorrow but John is supposed to be in Nixa MO on May 2nd for a dyno day. I'll get it on the dyno then.

Had a good time. About 20 trucks had hit the rollers when I left at 3pm. High # was an 07 5.9 with 650hp. But there was still one truck well over 700 that didn't know if he wanted to give it a go. Had a 1st gen VE put down an impressive 527hp and 2, 6.7L put out 400 and 488. Couple of disapointed Ford owners in the 400 range and a VP or two over 500.

Nice turn out concidering the weather could've turned bad at any moment. Lots of great people and good beer/food.

J.D.

Don't forget us 2 lone D-Max guys. It was a great event and the dyno kept moveing. I was the asshole that went throught the big mud hole on my way to the roller and then threw that crap all over.

The Ford guy with the 2 trucks was pissed I guess. And my buddy was the gold 7.3 with the twin 7 inch stacks and it was just sad. He has domped so much monsy in that thing and only laid down 325.

Who ended up gettin high TQ of the event? When I left I was sittin at 1051 ft lbs and held that high mark for a but. But I got a phone call from my buddy who stayed behind a bit sayin there was a nasty Cummins on the rollers that layed down 650 HP

Don't forget us 2 lone D-Max guys. It was a great event and the dyno kept moveing. I was the asshole that went throught the big mud hole on my way to the roller and then threw that crap all over.

The Ford guy with the 2 trucks was pissed I guess. And my buddy was the gold 7.3 with the twin 7 inch stacks and it was just sad. He has domped so much monsy in that thing and only laid down 325.
You didnt throw mud all over my black truck sitting there did you:poke: Maybe John rolled it inside. LOL

Ya Dewayne Layed 818 down but there is more in it. He has a gasket out on the turbo flange so I think its got more in it. I seen the black truck in the shed it looks like a beast lol.

I glanced at it as im a little short so i couldnt see much. Mine is there as well and I need to pick it up on Friday to make it to the body shop for a little touch up.

I crawled up under the hood to take a peak at the intake and blue paint. Looks great Cory. Hope you have a good year pullin.

If I get back out to the shop next week, I will grab the stack of #'s and post them up.

Yeah, the Ford guys were upset. Dynos don't lie and sometimes the truth sucks.

J.D.

I crawled up under the hood to take a peak at the intake and blue paint. Looks great Cory. Hope you have a good year pullin.

If I get back out to the shop next week, I will grab the stack of #'s and post them up.

Yeah, the Ford guys were upset. Dynos don't lie and sometimes the truth sucks.

J.D.
Why JD, sure didnt know that was you lol....... You need to start helping John again, buddy that man is missing you...........

I wish nothing more than to get back out there and do what I love, and help John stay a little more caught up as well. Unfortunaltly I got on a maintenance crew at a warehouse that has killer benefits. It's a night job, so I save over $1k a month on daycare.

Someday, hopefully next year when the kids start school full time, I will be able to re-join the chaos of diesel performance. Till then all I can do is drool over builds like your truck, Cory.
:Cheer:
J.D.

You didnt throw mud all over my black truck sitting there did you:poke: Maybe John rolled it inside. LOL

Maaaaybeeee...:hehe:

No they cleared the path before the roller started to spin it took a few minutes to clear the lugs out though.:bang I swear I didn't see that damn mud hole