LB7 Cylinder heads + stuff

Seventy468

I am posting this for a friend. If you have questions PM me or write a post and I will contact the seller and get everything answered as best as possible. If you are serious let me know as well and I will give you his number and you can work it out from there.

Thanks.

They are 2001 Duramax LB7 heads with 110,000 miles on them. They are being sold as is. I've cleaned them and can see no cracks on them. The engine they came from had injector issues which ultimately lead to failure of the piston in cylinder # 1. Cylinder # 1 had low compression due to erosion on the outer diameter of the piston crown. The erosion made it's way to the top compression ring causing the low compression. Erosion of the piston was more than likely caused by the faulty injector. Some people may better understand this as melting of the piston which is the nontechnical term for this failure mode. A new engine was installed and now I'm selling the heads off of this engine. The previous was just a brief history incase someone wants to know why the heads were removed. I'd say they are good rebuildable cores. I'll let it all go for $500. $500 buys the assembled heads, rocker boxes, rocker covers, 8 injector clamps, the 4 injector wiring harnesses and the 8 high pressure rail to injector lines. Fuel rails and injectors not included.

Thanks

Attachments

• duramaxheads2.jpg
    duramaxheads2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 5
  • duramaxheads3.jpg
    duramaxheads3.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 5
  • duramaxheads.jpg
    duramaxheads.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 7
  • duramaxheads1.jpg