Lebanon Valley Dragway April 18th

NHRDA

Well New York are you ready to get rid of Winter and kick off the spring season with some Diesel Drag Racing.

0418-XL.gif

We are also looking forward to our first time at this venue, we have gotten good reviews on the track and their personell

I due need some help everyone in the Northeast. We have printed 300 posters and we need to get them distributed throughout the region. If you have a shop or business that you think we should be sending a poster and invitation to this event we will get it mailed out this week.

Please either post it or email me at randy.cole@nhrda.com

Thanks and see you at the track:tree:

Im in for sure. We have this posted on our regional TDR chapter forum as well.

Ok guys we shipped out 125 poster to all the surrounding shops we found within 200 miles.

We need all the help we can get spreading the word on this event I know there are a ton of trucks in the Northeast so lets rally the troops. :rockwoot:

Hope to see lots of the Division 5 guys at this event. I haven't met most of ya'll, lookin' forward to seein' what northern trucks have over our southern trucks... :poke: :Cheer:

looking forward to this event..... The North East needs to represent. We have had some strong showings at our other events this year despite some nasty weather. 61* on Saturday should make for a good day of racing.