Lebanon Valley Dragway April 18th

Minor tech difficulties..... Delta has stuck me in ATL yet again.... it might be midnight til I get in............

I'm leaving Baltimore around noon to meet up with Rob

I'll see y'all in the morning!

Well I just got back to the house from the track....... Things are looking good... They were dragging the track and spraying some vht and working it in.

Already 2 or 3 trucks sitting in the pits.

damn i wish i had my truck for this event, looks like its gonna an awesome turnout, i'll still be there taking some video hopefully.

Rise and shine........... It's time to kick off the 2009 NHRDA DIV 5 Race Season...:rockwoot:

I will see everyone at the track in a few hours.

oh man would love to go,since the NHRDA didnt schedule a thing in jersey this year:badidea:but its just a little to far, and i dont have a trailer.hey NHRDA can i have my 40 bucks back that you just took from me last sep-oct 08. what a joke..........anyway just ran a 11.82 last night.

oh man would love to go,since the NHRDA didnt schedule a thing in jersey this year:badidea:but its just a little to far, and i dont have a trailer.hey NHRDA can i have my 40 bucks back that you just took from me last sep-oct 08. what a joke..........anyway just ran a 11.82 last night.

There's a race July 25th at Maple Grove Raceway and another on August 8th at Maryland International Raceway which should be closer to you. It just depends on how much you want to race. I made the trek from Kent, WA to Speedworld in Arizona, 1500 miles each way. I plan to go to Fallon, NV, (800 mi), Billings, MT (830 mi), maybe Edmonton, AB (870 mi - twice), and Medicine Hat, AB (740 mi). Lots of driving but it's worth it.

Jim

do you tow your rig around:Cheer:

Actually, no. I have towed my 5th wheel to some of the longer distance races which is a bit nerve wracking - If I break the truck I don't get anything home.

Jim

I want to thank everyone that came out yesterday. We had an awesome time. I will post up results a bit later.