1/2" Thick HX35 Turbo Outlet/Hotpipe flange - $20
HX35 Compressor outlet elbow - $25
HE351CW Sensor less connector - $10

5" - 4" Silicone reducer - $14

T-Bolt Clamps - $4.00 each
107mm - 115mm
128mm - 136mm
130mm - 138mm

Located in Houston, Texas. All prices plus shipping. All items fit in various flat rate boxes.

Cash or Paypal accepted. Send as a gift or cover fees.

Want everything? $175 Shipped

Jake @ 832-341-5552

1/2" Thick HX35 Turbo Outlet/Hotpipe flange - $20
HX35 Compressor outlet elbow - $25

5" - 4" Silicone reducer - $14

T-Bolt Clamps - $4.00 each
107mm - 115mm
128mm - 136mm
130mm - 138mm

Located in Houston, Texas. All prices plus shipping. All items fit in various flat rate boxes.

Cash or Paypal accepted. Send as a gift or cover fees.

Want everything? $175 Shipped

Jake @ 832-341-5552

How many of the various clamps you got. I'll take the hx 35' outlet elbow and flange and reducer

Now thats a good offer LOL but I may need some gas money too haha pm me shop location and pickup time

Now thats a good offer LOL but I may need some gas money too haha pm me shop location and pickup time

PM'd But I can't help with gas money!

Now that you have some bonus parts how about we trade trucks for a few weeks and you build me some twins. LOL

LOL... They're just clamps

On a serious note, do you have the chargers already??? Lets do this!

Clamps are still bonus parts that may be needed. LOL

The more I think about it the more I think we're going a different route. Cliff and I had been talking about attempting to slap a 100mm charger on. But maybe at altitude I should go a tad smaller. Like an 84 or 88...

LOL So true..

The more I think about it the more I think we're going a different route. Cliff and I had been talking about attempting to slap a 100mm charger on. But maybe at altitude I should go a tad smaller. Like an 84 or 88...

I assume we're talking primary chargers... What's your secondary?

Cliff nailed it. You only say that! I've got lots of time off this month and nothing to do with it.

Based off a handful of Kyle's posts, I would NOT be surprised if he showed up. But as Cliff stated... he's a pansy!! :poke: he won't do it. :poke:

Based off a handful of Kyle's posts, I would NOT be surprised if he showed up. But as Cliff stated... he's a pansy!! :poke: he won't do it. :poke:

No wife, no kids, I can take off whenever I want!

Kyle showing up very possible, kyle driving not.

Oh you're right, I haven't taken a road trip to Texas since December.... I have 17 days off between the 15th of March to the 9th of April. There are very few days I actually have to work. So far I've booked a condo, got friends coming in from out of town on two different occasions and I am debating Cali and Vegas. I can't handle that much free time!

Of course me showing up is a possibility still though. LOL Remember you're talking to the guy who flew to Houston then rented a car and drove two hours just so we could drink some beer and went home the next day. LOL

Last edited:

Yea i wouldnt do that...