Leftover harness plugs... and a few pump holes

JFlagg

Gun for Hire
As far as I know, I have all the harness plugged back in that I can... I took alot of pitures of the leftover plugs. Can anyone know if I missed something? these are all on the pump side of the engine of course... I still have the front end off for easy access,so the passenger side is still apart.
I think these are just for the foglights I don't have... too much crud in the plugs to have been plugged in, lol
DSCF3459.jpg

These are plugs for the VP right? I know the big one is...
DSCF3460.jpg

Sorry this is out of focus, but these two I don't know about... The blue plastic one and the one below it with the blue rubber. I have the MAP plugged in already, thats what I though it was originally.
DSCF3469.jpg

This is a ground obviously... just hook it to the closest bolt it will fit on, right?
DSCF3474.jpg

I also have a few pump questions...
What goes into these holes I have plugged at the moment?
Back of the AFC
DSCF3467.jpg

Between the intake and pump...
DSCF3462.jpg

Also think I have some springs missing maybe... What do you guys think? Do I need on that knob on the bottom of the lever?
DSCF3465.jpg

And yes, I know the cover is off for the timing pin... still gotta time it, lol

Looks like Your pump is not from Dodge application :poke:

1st pic:
The black plug (lower left) is the winshield washer pump, the other is the washer fluid level I think.

2nd pic:

Big plug is the VP, gray 6 point is the APPS, the 3 point is should be the oil pressure sensor.

3rd pic:

One is the OEM fuel pump power, one is the water in fuel sensor

4th pic:

Thats the ECM ground, you need that. needs to bolt to the ECM IIRC. Look around for a clean spot that matches the shape of the ground strap.

5th pic:

AFC boost signal line, its an 1/8" NPT, just get a plastic oil pressure line kit from your local parts store.

6th pic:

That looks like the oil feed for the pump, plug it with an 1/8" NPT plug.

Damn, forgot I don't have the washer fluid reservoir in it yet, so that takes care of 2 more :D

Roachie is corect. Number 6 pic should be just a taped hole nothing goes there

Roachie is corect. Number 6 pic should be just a taped hole nothing goes there

Should be worth noting that the holes are metric, so the standard bolt you have in there might have ****ed the threads. Unless its a 3/8 bolt in a 10mm hole, that won't cause much damage. IIRC, the little holes are all 8mm though.

As for your spring situation, I run one from the bellcrank to the bracket, and one from the bracket that bolts to where the timing pin holes, to the bottom of the throttle lever. That gives a pretty soft pedal. I think you can run up to four springs on it though.

I used my tap set on all the holes in the pump to get the right bolts to use as plugs when I cleaned the pump of all the paint and grease that came with it, so no worries about messed up threads. I appreciate all the help too guys, I'd hate to get to the point where I start it and something isn't right.

I used my tap set on all the holes in the pump to get the right bolts to use as plugs when I cleaned the pump of all the paint and grease that came with it, so no worries about messed up threads. I appreciate all the help too guys, I'd hate to get to the point where I start it and something isn't right.

1st pic:
The black plug (lower left) is the winshield washer pump, the other is the washer fluid level I think.

2nd pic:

Big plug is the VP, gray 6 point is the APPS, the 3 point is should be the oil pressure sensor.
3rd pic:

One is the OEM fuel pump power, one is the water in fuel sensor

4th pic:

Thats the ECM ground, you need that. needs to bolt to the ECM IIRC. Look around for a clean spot that matches the shape of the ground strap.

5th pic:

AFC boost signal line, its an 1/8" NPT, just get a plastic oil pressure line kit from your local parts store.

6th pic:

That looks like the oil feed for the pump, plug it with an 1/8" NPT plug.

After trying to plug them in a bit, I think the 3 pt. in the second pic is the Cam position sensor... at least it plugs in there. And the oil pressure sensor itself only has one prong in it.

the 6th pic would be for another fuel inlet to the pump. it is a blind hole unless the guy you got the pump from had it drilled to run a dual feed set up