Lets get rowdy NC

12vFlounder

Dumbass just reading
Hey guys i'm Austin from rowan county North Carolina, i graduated from high school last June and i am currently attending a community college. Hopefully i will be able to transfer to NC State to study plant and soil science with a concentration in crop production. In the mean time i'm just trying to get my 95 12v put back together.

Why don't you inform them about why it is tore apart lol Welcome look around and be ready this is CompD.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to CompD-

word to the wise, be sure to represent NC well.

He will hurley I know him. I never will send people here who will disgrace NC :thumbup:

Sent while getting ripped off at the diesel pump.

Yeah there are still a few that don't just act ignorant with our trucks.

Glad to see some more NC natives joining! Do yourself a favor and read, read, and read some more. There is a lot of good information on here and I'm sure you will learn a lot!

Oh I figured it was not super serious :p By the way Hurley your truck runs good saw it at piedmont. I love the shortbed looks really good.

thanks, should have said hello-

I asked that guy in the white short bed if he was on compD, he wasnt a member (but my buddy said he saw the truck running around salisbury)

Oh I figured it was not super serious :p By the way Hurley your truck runs good saw it at piedmont. I love the shortbed looks really good.

What happened to you at Rudy's? Never got a call.

Hurley, you need to come throw my tires on that truck and see if you can get a little more traction.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

HA, I actually thought you were joking when you said that at the truck jam-

Sprint happened I couldn't get any 3g to pull up the site and grab your number. I saw a guy with a small girl along the fence at the bleachers with a compd hoodie on was that either of yall? I may be at the one in Oct depends if I am in town and I now have your number in my contacts so internet won't be needed to get it :banghead:

Yeah that white short bed truck was on Craigslist about 2 months ago so Idk if it ever sold or that was the seller.

Sprint happened I couldn't get any 3g to pull up the site and grab your number. I saw a guy with a small girl along the fence at the bleachers with a compd hoodie on was that either of yall? I may be at the one in Oct depends if I am in town and I now have your number in my contacts so internet won't be needed to get it :banghead:

That was me. Verizon was sucking also. Lol I will probably make the fall event and hit Mooresville a few times this summer. Theres also a few pulls at Big Lick over the summer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I thought it may have been and about came and asked. I didn't cause if it was somebody else and I said are you homewrecker I would have got a very odd look lol

What's goin on flounder I finally got my truck back together how much longer on urs?