Lets get rowdy NC

im not sure, just gotta bend the frame out and get everything fitted back on there

So when is the next meet or dyno? I missed Rudy's on the 16th. anything happen much in eastern nc?

Pretty much just the pulls at Chapanoke and Morgan's Corner. I pull whenever my work schedule allows. Some guys will go to a random test n tune at northeast dragway sometimes. Some shop owners put together a small diesel grudge race down at Jacksonville about a month ago. Hopefully they saw enough interest to try and grow it into a full blown event.

Pretty much just the pulls at Chapanoke and Morgan's Corner. I pull whenever my work schedule allows. Some guys will go to a random test n tune at northeast dragway sometimes. Some shop owners put together a small diesel grudge race down at Jacksonville about a month ago. Hopefully they saw enough interest to try and grow it into a full blown event.

Thanks man, I will keep an eye out. A few of my buddies had mentioned that they pulled everyonce in a while at Morgans Corner. I will have to start going to some stuff now that I finally got my truck. Probably going to wait on hooking it up though until I get some nice tie rods and ladder bars though:badidea:

You should definitely come to rudys in Oct. Ive been every time they have had it and it just gets better every time. Hopefully i will have my truck out there in the fall.

I doubt it because you will probably find something else to try and cut down with your truck :lolly: