Lets help Big Swole

georgboy

First off I would like to say how awesome a fella this guy is!! He has had some rotten luck here lately and He helps to protect our community. I had a chance to talk to him today on the phone for the first time and this man has a love for diesels like all of us on here. David is by no means looking for handouts at all, this is my idea to help him out with this " Big Swole fund" down at Garmons Diesel in Griffin GA. David has had some rotten luck here recently with his CR as everyone has read on the "Swole's carnage again!!!!!" thread. I sat in front of the computer last night and read through 26 pages of it, and I saw alot of people giving their sympathy for him. There were a few people that said I wish I could help; and if you did so thank you so much. For the guys that want to help but dont have parts or a shop to utilize in the repair of the rebuildable parts, here is your way and chance to help. I called Jeff Garmon today down at Garmons diesel performance and talked with him about setting up a fund for David to help and show our appreciation for him and what he does for the public (police officer). If you want to help him you can send 5,10,15,20 dollars to Garmons diesel performance 1222 High Falls RD. Griffin ,GA.30223. and put a small note stating the use of the received money as to the "Big Swole Fund". I know times are tough and money is tight, but what is 5 bucks going to take away from you? There are so many small things needing to be purchased for the buildup that add up,and this is our chance to show our love for David and his dedication to the communityand this awesome sport. I thought it would be cool to keep track of the amount we send him, so lets add the last amount to yours and post the new total with your post.Thank you for all your help in advance, Jeremy:rockwoot::rockwoot::poke:

I mailed you $20 David for some help rebuilding the interceptor. I hope this helps in some way man. 20 + ? =

I'm supplying the mop bucket,mop,and water for him to keep my shop floor clean.While he is rebuilding yet again..:hehe:..for ya'll that don't know swole he is proably one of the nicest people you will ever meet..

I'm supplying the mop bucket,mop,and water for him to keep my shop floor clean.While he is rebuilding yet again..:hehe:..for ya'll that don't know swole he is proably one of the nicest people you will ever meet..

kyle, you better watch your job. david is getting good at building motors.:hehe:

yea i know..he already knows more that me.on these CR motors.

Couldn't ask for a better guy than Swole-eo !!

Sticky congrats on the new ride.

PayPal

How about a Paypal account, that would make it easy for most. I'd be glad to help my brother David out!!!!!

I'll can help some as well. Will send it in the mail tommorow.

paypal would be best for me too man.. although im not sure a firefighter should be sending a cop.. just busting.. let me know a paypal email so we can do this

We need to re-name it, "Keep Swole out of debt fund" Paypal account would be better, checking account to his fund!

Jim

yeah I'll shoot a few bucks for swole, but you need a paypal account for me to send

edit: does swole have one? we could just send direct to him

Ha I don't know how to set that up lol. I mean is it too much to just throw a check or cash in an envelope and mail it to Garmon? If you don't want to send it in the mail then Garmon said he would take credit card numbers over the phone. I just put mine in an envelope and on the back tab I wrote "big swole fund" and wrote a short letter to jeff and David and threw in a bill and mailed it. Like I mentioned earlier you can call Garmon with a credit card number. Only reason I did not do it any different is because I don't believe in owning a credit card lol. I guess debit card would work though. Thanks guys.

Wow! This is too much guys!

Thank you georgboy for the thought on this! As we discussed I truly don't feel worthy of any more help than the next guy....But I appreciate this None the Less!!! Your awesome!

For the record you guys, I KNOW times are tough for everyone and I do Not want people feeling pressure to help on this deal....My luck has sucked but I know that I chose to do it and have to pay the price......For what its worth, I feel truly Blessed and Greatful to have folks like you guys as friends (esp. since most of you haven't even met me)!!

PLEASE don't feel like you have to send money!!!!!

But if you do, Please send it to Jeff Garmon.....I do NOT want to have position of it for reason's that hopefully most will understand. I need this to be run by him and to help ease the pain on what he has spent on me (all three times).

The last thing I want is for Anyone to think that I'm a mooch, so please know that I appreciate each and everyone of you guys!! Even if it was just a post in my thread showing your simpathy!

I hope this comes across the way I mean for it too. Nothing but True / Honest Graditude!!

God Bless!!

David Elrod

Last edited:
Does Mr. Garmon have a paypal address that we can use? It really would be easier for people to quickly send a donation. I'd love to help!