Lets Rock "The Rock"

10-4 Ron, it's done :snoop: I didn't realize Rockingham was as close as it is, not a bad drive at all. I first thought it was out on the coast which is farther for me than going to FL or even IN !

If it's a NADM points race, I'm in trouble! The Gainesville NHRDA race IS a points race, & I had planned on winning championships from BOTH associations this year to avenge the DHRA screwing I got last year.

If it's a NADM points race, I'm in trouble! The Gainesville NHRDA race IS a points race, & I had planned on winning championships from BOTH associations this year to avenge the DHRA screwing I got last year.

Just send your son to one of them and tell him not to take off his helmetLOL. That boy will surely get a win.

Dennis

Who is gonna drive Matt's tow rig then? Wait, who is gonna drive the Race truck?....errr.... Matt, you need another silver 11 second 2wd 12v. LOL

The situation you put Matt is was the reason its' was a bad choice in scheduling! This does not help the sport!

As fast as you are you should qualify in both places especially when you come to Atlanta - maybe take a video of your run and then re-play on the screen in both places!

See there a solution to everything! I like Dennis's suggestion too!

You're always welcomed either place you go - floor it for the win!

RK - Dave's on vacation - standing in for him - not much of a replacement though!LOL

Me and granny are gonna show up even if it's just to watch since it's only an hour or so drive from Fayetteganistan. I don't suppose Dave is gonna bring his dyno?

I guess a certain Dodge with a new roll bar will be beating up on our ole D-max AGAIN!!!

Yes, this is a points event.

No, the dyno is not currently scheduled to be there.

NADM is Proud to have as an Event Sponsor Bucks Communication It's this kind of support that helps fund these fun events for us. Please let Brian Buchanan know you appreciate his support. :clap:

As it stands now, NADM with the help of our great sponsors, will have a $4,000 purse for this event.:Cheer:

Dangit David! I get the old lady healthy and all I am asking is 23 more horses and the dyno ain't gonna be there? What you trying to do to me here? LOL Get my hopes all up and then crush me? LOL When are you gonna have it close to this area again? I really need to get it back on it. The truck is running good right now and I would really like to see how she does and I know if anyone can get those last few ponies out of her you can! :evil

Dangit David! I get the old lady healthy and all I am asking is 23 more horses and the dyno ain't gonna be there? What you trying to do to me here? LOL Get my hopes all up and then crush me? LOL When are you gonna have it close to this area again? I really need to get it back on it. The truck is running good right now and I would really like to see how she does and I know if anyone can get those last few ponies out of her you can! :evil

:doh: Sorry about that Granny. I just am not sure if I can cover the cost of bringing the dyno. Not sure how many will run. Maybe we start a list to see who would want to spin them?

if you bring the dyno remeber you still owe me a run...lol...

well il settle for one,better yet il pay for the dyno and you pay the bar tab!!!

RUN DAVID! Especially if he's got his west coast code writer with him. LOL

Together dem's duh debble. :evil LOL

If I only remembered what they looked like... :chug::Throwup::chug::Throwup::Throwup::what: