Lets see pics of your 3.0 engine compartment!

Twins08

Building a 3.0 truck would like to see how some people built there water to air pipes, custom intakes, thanks.

Doubt if you will get many pics some people are really secretive about what they have. i do think it would be really cool to see under ther hoods of some of the big time trucks, but lets hope for the best. LOL

I ain't got nut'in special but if you show up at a pull i will show ya but i put'in it on the enter webbie:1tooth:

I ain't got nut'in special but if you show up at a pull i will show ya but i put'in it on the enter webbie:1tooth:

Thats the truth. When i saw you at listie, you defintley wasnt trying to hide anything. Hood was up til it was time to pull.

I'm gonna guess this isn't what you are looking for, but I'll show you mine. LOL You do have a Ford, and this is my 3.0 puller. Kinda dusty but here ya go.

Attachments

• UH1.JPG
    UH1.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
  • HU2.JPG
    HU2.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 0
  • UH3.JPG
    UH3.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 0

Building a 3.0 truck would like to see how some people built there water to air pipes, custom intakes, thanks.

Just head over to Route 38 and county line rd! Sure there is plenty of ideas flying out of that shop. *bdh*

2.8 folife:umno: just give j-rod some duct tape and radiator hose!!!!!

3.0 ford :what:

I built it as a 3.0 puller because I wanted a hood stack. So solid chassis the whole works, and topped it with a 76mm Swamps BFH turbo. It meets all specs for NADM 3.0 rules. Now that being said..... will it pull with 3.0 trucks? Not even close. LOL So I won't even pretend my 3.0 Power Stroke could be competitive in any sanctioning body.

BUT, BUT.... I built a truck I enjoy looking at, and pulling when I have the chance. And honestly it does hook well. But most WS trucks would eat me alive, and I know this. It's just fun for me, and I don't mind donating money to the winners so I can get a hook and have fun.

So you didn't miss anything, but yes, it's a 3.0 Power Stroke.

I built it as a 3.0 puller because I wanted a hood stack. So solid chassis the whole works, and topped it with a 76mm Swamps BFH turbo. It meets all specs for NADM 3.0 rules. Now that being said..... will it pull with 3.0 trucks? Not even close. LOL So I won't even pretend my 3.0 Power Stroke could be competitive in any sanctioning body.

BUT, BUT.... I built a truck I enjoy looking at, and pulling when I have the chance. And honestly it does hook well. But most WS trucks would eat me alive, and I know this. It's just fun for me, and I don't mind donating money to the winners so I can get a hook and have fun.

So you didn't miss anything, but yes, it's a 3.0 Power Stroke.

:clap: And thats the attitude everyone in this sport should have... a shame so many get so bent out of shape about the little things