Let's see some hole shot pic!!!!!!

new truck:
Fontana_TNTshrunkv2.JPG

old truck:
Picture_016.jpg

p.s. great video morkable!!! thats hauling some mail!!!

thanks Mike, need some new pics,, that was only with a single silver bullet... I am way better armed this year. LOL.. PS, your new truck rocks! I think it is looking amazing!

shawn truck.jpg

this was last year, tyler was driving, when the tires snop spinning tyler broke the input shaft :bang

Here is a pic of Patty and I. Question is, who got the light?

Wally2008.jpg

mike what kinds of 60fts did u cut with the old girl all jacked up, you were on 37's i think.

1.80's shawn...i could never get that turd to hook.. nor did i have a clue of what to do to fix it. the new truck cut consistent high 1.60's.

1.80's shawn...i could never get that turd to hook.. nor did i have a clue of what to do to fix it. the new truck cut consistent high 1.60's.

any thoughts on getting some street slicks, high 1.6's is awesome for 8000lbs

Shaun, soften up your back end for racing, your will drop your 60's without having to go to slicks.. the trick is to get that weight to shift to the back the front end will just do its job

Shaun, soften up your back end for racing, your will drop your 60's without having to go to slicks.. the trick is to get that weight to shift to the back the front end will just do its job

shaun's back end is actually really soft, more like mushy..you havent noticed? :hehe:

640079256_pkcdi-M.jpg

I'm trying to learn how to post pics.

Last edited:
Haha i wasn't meaning picture fail, I was talking about the advertisement on the barrier. LOL