Let's see some hole shot pic!!!!!!

kurtstruck-2.jpg

A couple of weeks ago at Barona when I still had my 5" single in the back.

truckrun-1.jpg

And this weekend, same track with the dual 5" miters from the back.

twinstacks.jpg

Not a holshot but me kicking the **** out of a Mustang yesterday.

Truckvsstang.jpg

That's funny, a kid with a v6 thinking he has something. Some of those mustangs guys .....I just don't get it.

Image was slightly altered. We have some 100" tall tires and a Turbo off a earth mover, makes the front end hop up good now!

JPEGIMAGE4GEORGE.jpg

Have tons of video but this seems to be the best hole shot pic of only a few

640079256_pkcdi-L.jpg

Here is a few of George that are nice.

dragtruck1-597x300-1.jpg

lilredexpress7-417x251.jpg

Last edited:
Image was slightly altered. We have some 100" tall tires and a Turbo off a earth mover, makes the front end hop up good now!

640079256_pkcdi-L.jpg

does that wheelie scare ya? I see a lot of white in those eyes. LOL

[QUOTE does that wheelie scare ya? I see a lot of white in those eyes. LOL[/QUOTE]

I was referring to the " slightly altered pic " only thing it can get off the ground is my ass in its seat LOL

Here is a few of George that are nice.

dragtruck1-597x300-1.jpg

I actually took that picture when I went to TS a couple years ago! When I posted my post-trip pix he asked for them, kind of flattering for a non-photographer like myself, LOL! I've never timed a picture better since.

I actually took that picture when I went to TS a couple years ago! When I posted my post-trip pix he asked for them, kind of flattering for a non-photographer like myself, LOL! I've never timed a picture better since.

Very nice pic. Wish I had some like since I have owned her.

Just learned how to post pics. It's not packing the wheels or breaking a record lol.. I think it ran a 13.17 on this pass

Attachments

• eae7ce51.jpg
    eae7ce51.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 31
Blue Sub

Here is some when I was still running street tires. These were taken out at Samoa Drag Strip during one of our Diesel events. This was when I was running mid to low 11's with Falken tires.

Attachments

• 038 resize.jpg
    038 resize.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 169.jpg
    169.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 176.jpg
    176.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 36

my first and only time on the drag strip. now the truck is a permanant sled puller.

640079256_pkcdi-L.jpg

does that wheelie scare ya? I see a lot of white in those eyes. LOL

Max, you do have a lot of white showing back there...
Wow... thats the VERY FIRST pass in the truck. I was even wearing mikes helmet in the pic. NICE. Was a different experience than what I normally drive.

Normal Ride, not a diesel, but a hole shot pic

NoProblemPinks.jpg

Max, you do have a lot of white showing back there...
Wow... thats the VERY FIRST pass in the truck. I was even wearing mikes helmet in the pic. NICE. Was a different experience than what I normally drive.

Scott at SSRacingPhotos.com--By Scott Singleton is to thank for that one. I have about 10 pics of me from the line but did not have the timing right like this one.