Let's see your tow rigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's a few updated ones, gross weight is just over 16000, overall length is 68 feet 7 inches

013.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

well ive been having my truck (99 7.3 lwb 6 speed) redone and change color to gun metal gray thought id post up some before and after pictures its not done complete yet but getting closer changed alot of stuff still alittle wet sanding and buffing to do but heres a couple ill post more when its done. link to more in between pictures 99 powerstroke pictures by hurtz95gt - Photobucket
this was after i already put one new set of headlights and 05 front end but now its different from that
stroke077.jpg

powerstroke002.jpg

almost there
comingtogether.jpg

My 02 HO, towing my 41' triple axle. Inside is two racecars & a golfcart and about a shop's worth of tools, spares, etc. weighs in about 21500# rolling down the highway.

Right now my truck is 100% stock and gets 10.5 towing, and 17 empty. I just ordered a Edge Comp & gauges for it. we'll see if those numbers improve. It would be nice to not slow down as much climbing hills too. :)

trucktrailer.jpg

texas boyz

:bow: 100hp injectors, 62 phatshft turbo, aem intake, south bend clutch, edge juice w attitude, airlift 5000, alpine touchscreen, JL W7 10, all LEDS.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
I hate pulling this wind catcher. Now I know why all these guys have 2wd 1 tons with fith wheels to pull these suckers :lolly:

IMG00009-20100529-1332.jpg

First trip of this year with the new camper!:snoop:

Attachments

• Montauk.jpg
    Montauk.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 0
av-27.jpg

I do a little contract hauling on the side.....a 1972 Toyota FJ LandCruiser with SB GM 350 V-8.

Here are a couple of mine.

Those mills and lathe's are kinda heavy..

77 stainless shafts weighing 145 a piece.

Rear Leaves were flat.