Lets talk compound tubo's

Your gonna like the 62/HT3B compounds. I ran them for over a year with a 12 cm housing. Converter was too tight for the 14cm housing.

make sure you also paint the exhaust manifold gasket and inside of the manifold (id recommend the duralast 3 piece you can find it at orielys, its made by bd with autozone stamped on it and is 1/3 of the cost), even though you cant see the red aswell (you have to use cummins red engine enamel from cummins) the enamel will increase flow as it reduces friction and will help create a venture effect in your exhaust speeding up escaping exhaust gases resulting in quicker spool up, same goes with the turbine wheel

make sure you also paint the exhaust manifold gasket and inside of the manifold (id recommend the duralast 3 piece you can find it at orielys, its made by bd with autozone stamped on it and is 1/3 of the cost), even though you cant see the red aswell (you have to use cummins red engine enamel from cummins) the enamel will increase flow as it reduces friction and will help create a venture effect in your exhaust speeding up escaping exhaust gases resulting in quicker spool up, same goes with the turbine wheel

What does this say when it isn't a run on sentence? Some nonsense about manifolds at Oriely's with auto zone stamped in them?

Reaper of Threads

What does this say when it isn't a run on sentence? Some nonsense about manifolds at Oriely's with auto zone stamped in them?

Reaper of Threads

Lmao. And how a 500*-600* paint will speed up air flow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Should start to make boost at 1500-1600, 20psi or more by 2,000, and full boost (60+) by 2500.

Have to wind it out prety hard inbetween shifts to keep power up, i thought an ht3b was supost to be a towing twin's set up?