Lets talk data acquisitions

DISTURBED

YEA WE RIDE THE SHORT BUS
I had a very nice unit that just died and i am in the market for a new unit. What is everyone using and give me some pros and cons for them and I'm not talking The $100 units. The one that just died was $7000 new. Any data dealers on here?

I have Servo's unit and it does everything I need. I believe his new units are even better. Can use standard sensors and all, so your not locked into high dollar sensors.

I have Servo's unit and it does everything I need. I believe his new units are even better. Can use standard sensors and all, so your not locked into high dollar sensors.
Does his have ride height? I have a lot of high dollar sensors now
What one just died? Can it be fixed?

Competition dynamics and they don't support this unit any more and are not making data loggers any more. They said to get a race pak.

I am curious about this too, our current ecu does a good job but is quite limited in channels.

I priced a racepak and honestly didn't like their customer service. I waited a week for a price quote and although the iq3 is a nice system, I feel that you can get a logger that is just as good for less. I went with a rpm performance 28 channel logger and their dash they just came out with. Randy's customer service is top notch.

Racepak is kinda pricey. I've heard good and bad things about them. I do like there dash though. Corsa looks kinda cheap to me but I still the same money. Anybody got s link to joeservo's unit? They say my board in mine is bad or the processor is fried.

Last edited:
Call TS performance, I believe they are the ones that sell Servo's new unit.

If its the same ones TS has they aren't released yet because of issues with them

I like my computech dataMax. The programing is easy to use. Well priced, Customer service was really good when I needed help with initial setup.

from phone

RPM Performance. Not the prettiest units out there but easy too use and reasonably priced, easy to customize and great customer service.

Back