Let's talk upgraded d60 dodge axle

In my puller I have Yukon 35 splines, a Yukon grizzly locker, spintek free spin hub kit with upgraded outer shafts, Yukon super joints, and a Branik hub kit that keeps it locked all the time.

That sounds like the norm for the 1200+Hp puller from what I've seen, I want to keep my factory unit hubs but I'd like to use larger joints between the inner axle and outer shaft.

The RCV axle kit looks awesome but the price tag.... Word is there will be a billet aluminum unibearing hub and brake kit for dodges at PRI this year.

With good stock size joints the outer stub shaft is the weak link. In 10 seasons I've only had 1 axle joint failure and I think it was just a stock greasable type. After putting spicer non-greasables in I haven't broke one since but broke 3 outer stub shafts.

With good stock size joints the outer stub shaft is the weak link. In 10 seasons I've only had 1 axle joint failure and I think it was just a stock greasable type. After putting spicer non-greasables in I haven't broke one since but broke 3 outer stub shafts.

Good to know, thanks josh appreciate the info :Cheer:

Back