Leveling kit... ebay special.Help

they make a set of blocks but, they have a angle on them to keep the front end from wondering around found that out the hard way, dont know about these. Ask the seller a question about them if he know anything. to me it would seem the same between the two. I would recommand new springs though

think it will fail? this truck is a work truck, last thing i need is to roll the axle out lol

are you wanting to just lift it up or stiffen the front end up some a 2.8in lift youll need more then just those or taller springs

Looks like a Hillbilly Ebay special to me... Do it right and get new springs. Those look like pieces of olf leaves he cut down with his grinder, stacked up and drilled a hole through. If your set on getting it though, just buy the new U-bolts at a tractor supply for 30-40 bucks, go get a spare leaf spring from the junk yard, hacksaw it into a few pieces and bolt it all together. It'll save you $50. LOL

my truck had a plow on it, springs are shot and sagging. i was thinking about buying a 3inch set of front springs and swap in... wanting to level it out and get the boat motion out and make it a good stiff ridin truck again...may just end up witha 3 inch lift all the way around.... would an add a leaf fix the sagging springs? i know it works good out back, but they dont break down like fronts