LF Any Events Tx

CLINT_FX4_TxBoy

New to the Dark Side
Im lookin for any events in about a 50 mile radius of austin. Just love to get out and mix it up and watch the pros go at it to learn wtf im doin

Im lookin for any events in about a 50 mile radius of austin. Just love to get out and mix it up and watch the pros go at it to learn wtf im doin

You just missed the DHRA nationals in Baytown TX, it farther than 50 miles but it is normally a great event.

My actual home is down pretty close to Baytown and I was going to try and go home that weekend to go but forgot when it was and when I looked it up it had already passed :doh:

The Buda dyno day will be coming up in March most likely. Thats when it usually is. That is a FUN event!

do they have any dates set yet for the Buda dyno day?

I will be there for sure but I need my diesel fix.March is so far. Last time i went to Baytown hoping to see some people run some diesels i got to see 2 bone stock diesels and alot of stangs and camaros. If i wanted to see that i would have saved myself the trip and took mine down my road. And Santa I wanna see that badass truck of yours man.

Clint, is a bit more than 50 miles but Dr. Performance is hosting another Diesel Play Day on November 15th in Kennedale. You should come out to that. It might be the last event of the year.

I will dang sure try my hardest. As long as school is taken care of I should definately be there.

Well CrewGirl I got the word from the parentals they will sponsor my trip to the Play Day on Nov. 15! haha since theyre my only sponsor at the moment. Any tips on what to bring or anything else would be awesome. Thanks!

Also Santa what do you think about making the trip? I was thinking maybe of getting some people from the Austin/ San Marcos area who would be interested in making a train of diesels to the event. Haha just an idea but would just love to see as many people there as possible it will definately be a learning experience for me. Cant wait to watch the excitement and maybe join in a bit myself

:rockwoot:

yeah ill try hopefully ill have everything under the hood buttoned up by then...damn i really need a new tranny.

Bring chairs and stuff, plan to spend a few hours at the track. It's just a fun relaxed day at the track really.

where in Kennedale is it? and its on nov. 15th right? im gonna try to go. i gotta see what the parentals say and see if anyone wants to go with me thats a long ass trip to be alone.

And to whoever said it was 3.5 hours by mapquest........ I can make it from my front door to Austin in just over 2 hours, man up and bury your foot in it.