lift pump on 1992

how much does Cummins sell all those parts for to install the agri pump. Would that be a good swap for me even though I just have the IP turned up. Ill eventually put injectors in, but I dont have a fuel psi. gauge, so I have no idea if im droppin much or not...

Thinking about running an Electric Pump. Do you run fuel from the electric pump to the fuel filter, or fo most people run it through the lift pump. Running it through the lift pump is pointless inmo. What is everybodys thoughts? Any block off plates for the piston pumps? How do we go about removing them if we dont? Won't they sieze up if left on there with no fuel going through it?

BB Chevy fuel pump block off plate can be had for around $4 and bolts in place nicely. You must have a filter after the lift pump, I prefer a water separator before it, but that's optional.

Any one runnin airdog 150 on a first gen with filters and all ? I was thinkin about this that way I could still wire the inetreia switch up on my old ford that is gonna have my ve motor and 1st gen fuel tank?