lift ?'s

alldiesels

Alldiesels
Ok guys, it will probably be a month or more but want to start looking, i want to lift my 06 enough to clear the 22.5's with 36inch tires,i see some guys doing it with a leveling kit but it looks really close. I was thinking 4 inch, i don't want to go to high because this truck will still be towing my gn with 10-20klbs 20-30k miles a year. What do you guys think would be the best way to go?? The truck never see's off road except a alfalfa field lol, just want to clear my tires.
robert

i'm running 6in in the front and 4 in the rear with 36" tires. just clears with no rubbing but it's kinda close. i could probably fit them with 4" with a little trimming.

Your going with semi wheels you only need to level the front at the most. The tires are narrow so there isn't much rubbing at stock height.

DR 4.5 kit. EXACTLY what you need. Better ride, better handling and better looking!!

dr 4.5kit, so does that lift the front 4.5 and the back 2??
i thought about doing stock with a leveling kit but when i am hauling 20k i am worried about it squating and jacking up the rear fenders
robert

alldiesels said:
Ok guys, it will probably be a month or more but want to start looking, i want to lift my 06 enough to clear the 22.5's with 36inch tires,i see some guys doing it with a leveling kit but it looks really close. I was thinking 4 inch, i don't want to go to high because this truck will still be towing my gn with 10-20klbs 20-30k miles a year. What do you guys think would be the best way to go?? The truck never see's off road except a alfalfa field lol, just want to clear my tires.
robert

Ok since we are trying to figure out Dan's secret mods in another thread we might as well start trying to figure out what Robert is doing as well.
So far we know it will be a new Ford Dually Diesel.
Perhaps an 08 F-450? LOL

alldiesels said:
dr 4.5kit, so does that lift the front 4.5 and the back 2??
i thought about doing stock with a leveling kit but when i am hauling 20k i am worried about it squating and jacking up the rear fenders
robert

yep, it'll bring the front up 4.5" and level the rear... with a 5" block, I'd imagine. and it's 100% QUALITY! That'll be the ideal height for your big wheel/tire setup as well.

The rear of the DR 4.5" is spec'd with a 5" block...you can change the block size as you see fit.
Be sure to mention that you have a DRW truck....rear u-bolts are different from SRW trucks.

I have a DR 4.5" you can have for $1700

BTW my truck clears 35x12.50x17 without rubbing w/ no mods.