Lifted 2003 Dodge Ram SLT QCLB 2500 4x4 6 Speed Manual

Gravy

Giggity Giggity
Lifted 2003 Dodge Quad Cab Long Bed 4x4 Cummins Turbo Diesel. 231,XXX miles. I bought this truck in August 2011 from Mississippi with the intention to build it for the long term, but the wife is too short to work the clutch and we are wanting a megacab.

NV5600 6 Speed Manual Transmission
5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel
4.5" Skyjacker Lift with new Bilstein Shocks
35" Cooper S/T Mud terrains with about 50-60% tread left
South Bend Dual Friction Dual Disc clutch Rated for 750 wheel HP and 1300 wheel Ft/lbs of torque(installed March 2012 at leadfoot diesel in Loganville)
South Bend Clutch Hydraulics installed with the clutch
New rear main seal installed with clutch
4" MBRP turbo back straight pipe Exhaust
Industrial Injection Bag-O-Parts for 25%+/- more fuel from the CP3 Injection pump
Full rebuild on the transfer case in August of 2012 with all new gears, seals, and a 4140 chromoly output shaft
New ujoints on the rear driveshaft
New injectors #5 and #6 in September 2011
Ranch Hand front Grille Guard
Autometer EGT and Boost gauge on A-Pillar

The interior is about a 6 or 7 out of 10. The dash has a hole in it, but I have installed a plastic molded dash cap over the entire dash. There is also an Alpine MP3 CD player. Power Windows, Power Locks, No sunroof, no sliding rear window, and tan cloth interior. Exterior of the truck is about a 7 out of 10 with a few dents on the bed, with the worst spot being on the passenger rear corner behind the bumper. Truck has a spray in bed liner as well. Southern truck its whole life(Mississippi and Arkansas).

The only problem with the truck is that third gear will grind if you try and shift above about ~2400 rpm.

Truck consistently gets 19-21 mpg, mainly on surface roads doing 40-55 on my commute, with the smarty tuner(level 5) on there. If I find a new truck that already has a tuner, I will include the smarty for an additional $500. Otherwise the tuner stays with me.

I drove this truck every day for the past 2 months, and will take it up to Chicago in a month if it does not get replaced first. The last two pictures were taken within the past 6 weeks. Truck cleans up good, but still has some dings and dents after being on the road for 10 years.

Price is $17,000, or best fair offer. I am in no hurry to sell so please dont shoot me any low ball offers. The ONLY trade I would be interested in would be a 2006, 2007, 2008, or 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 or 3500 4x4 mega cab with an auto or a manual with adjustable pedals. I have money to put on top of it or would be willing to take over payments with cash from either side to cover the gap of whats left to pay on the note. NO OTHER TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED!

Sorry for the minimal pictures. I will take more this weekend and get some of the interior as well.

2011-11-12_11-14-13_250-1.jpg

P9160316.jpg

P9160315.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop to $15,000 - need it gone guys. Shoot me an offer

$14,500 - new trucks on its way, dont want two on the driveway

Wow...this seems like a smoking deal. Free Georgia bump for a nice truck.

Thanks AR!

And another Bump. $13,500

Last edited: