lifted k2500 turbo diesel suburban (VERY NICE!!)

06cumminspower

i have a 1997 k2500 3/4 ton turbo diesel Chevrolet suburban with a 6" procomp lift rolling on brand new 35x12.5r20 Mickey Thompsons on 20" American racing bullet hole wheels, truck is imaculant with low miles 131k. truck has normal cosmetic wear with minor dings and chips, absolutely zero rust, has a new ac compressor, two new batteries, starter, PMD and relocation kit with heat sync and a #9 resistor, heath diesel mechanical spring gate on turbocharger, cv shaft, tires, brakes, and 4l80e transmission was just freshened up, new duramax telescoping tow mirrors, flo-pro downpipe with full 4" exhaust to a 5" stainless tip that sounds great, third row seat, pioneer stereo. 6.5 v8 turbocharged diesel engine cranks and runs amazing with good power and cold a/c, the only known issue with this truck is the power door locks are not working you have to manually lock and unlock. you will be hard pressed to find another diesel suburban this nice with this low of miles please feel free to call or text 336-669-8790 for info asking $11,200
please see craigslist ad for all pics
http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/4607027966.html

I acquired it through some trading with my best friend but he searched for months looking all over for this truck (one this nice) and drove all the way from NC to IL to get it, he spent a pile of money on this thing!