Lightened 2006 Ford Super Duty Body

What?, going back to a goatskin Scott?????LOL
the ford body lasted longer with you then I thought it would!lol
goodluck with the sale, bump for yah!

he is going with an all new Toyota body, haven't you heard? LOL

5K, I am no expert but that sounds like a darn good deal! Good Luck on the sale!
Brandon

Shawn thanks for the bump :) yeah I didn't have the finances saved to convert last year.

LOL Toyota

I thought 5K was a real decent price, I have twice that in parts alone for the Dodge body.

Ebay is next, I have over at RacingJunk.com right now as well.

BBD

Man i got the money for the body (well a little above the starting price) - just cant afford the shipping 3500 km to Ontario Canada

I suspect that is everyones problem - the shipping costs

That would be an awesum start for my new puller - then chop it n wack it, paint it emerald green

O well - i can always dream

course if yu wish to sponsor and donate to the soon to be most powerful VE powerd puller I wouldnt say no :Cheer:

Last edited:
how much for the hood stack or a autographed drivers side door

haha:poke:

Sorry I haven't got back here guy's

I have the whole thing listed for 1,000 and still can't get any takers so I am going to part it out.

If you still intrested in the chrome stack, Harley Davidson edition Head Lights, or the wieght box please PM me.

I will get better pics of the wieght box today and post this evening. heck the wieght box is worth more then a $1,000 in steel and labor!!! but I will let it go for for $600 knowing somebody may have to pay shipping.

BBD

Pictures of the wieght box best I can tell it wieghs approx 500 to 600 lbs made of 1/2" steel is 5' wide, 2' tall, and 11 1/2" deep willeasily hold my 2K in lead bricks :) has removable fuel tank brackest on back as well as a place hook your tow strap up to. Keep in mind it has a vynil wrap on it if you set in teh sun for a day it will peel off and then can be painted to suit your needs

Ad_233_15.jpg

Ad_233_14.jpg