like a few opinions on this

Farmer

i have an 03 f250 mods as of now are a cat back sct w looney tune thats it the truck has atleast one bad injector maybe 2. and is sucking coolant dont know if its head gaskets or egr.

i have a little bit of money i can throw at it and want to know whats the best ways to spend it. have about 3 to 3500 to spend

things I am deffiantly doing:
studs
egr delete input on doing the gogo or just a kit like rcd would help
glow plug controller code is on
turbo back exhaust
new tunes

should i just replace stock injectors or find after market. what about air intakes?

the truck is a dd not really wanting to do a fuel system unless i have to the truck is used to tow my race car, bikes and mud truck. thanks in advance.
Btw im doing all this with the intension i dont have to doing anything more to it unless it preformance wise for 2 years. i do race it a lil bit also.

Go with stock injectors for reliability. Stock air intake is good to 500 hp. If you're tired of paying for stock air filter search Air Raid filter for a stock replacement.

id do a larger injector from full force diesel, Cass knows his stuff when it comes to powerstroke injectors

I would certainly recommend a fuel pressure gauge, especially if you are not doing an Air Dog or FASS.

You should fix the problems before buying injectors. Stud it, delete it and rebuild the oil cooler, first.

Bingo, make it reliable, then play with it. Modding a busted truck, or modding it with weak components is only gonna make it frustrating.

If you don't already have them get a set of guages for it.

You should fix the problems before buying injectors. Stud it, delete it and rebuild the oil cooler, first.

X3!

This way definitely works the best with the least amount of headache.

buying a full kit which has all of this. gauges are going in as well.

For the forty millionth time, brand bashing in the tech sections will not be tolerated...

Last edited by a moderator: