Like new S464 less than 200 miles

I can’t wait until one of you a$$holes try to sell anything on here! Thanks for ruining my post! If this is a representation of Comp’d then I would recommend that no one waste there time on this site!!!!

You gotta imagine this site as a bunch of buddies bsing in the shop. Dont take anything seriously, they are all just screwing around and helping in their own way. Nobody really means any harm.

Everything they have posted are facts, unfortunately you are going to have to take a sizable loss on this turbo, or try and sell it to someone that doesnt know any better. GLWS

I lost all respect for comp’d and it’s members! This is a bunch of garbage. Apparently it’s fine for some keyboard “racer” and his buddy’s to say whatever they want about other people’s posts. This post is ruined! I hope everyone on this site ruins any of there posts. I’ve lost all respect for this site!

Take the above advice. This isn't Kijiji/Craigslist where you can bs. These guys know their stuff.

I've been in your situation, put up a price for an item and get told that your off on value. Adjust the price and live another day. Don't take it to heart.

You're a recent member. Keep reading old posts, realize your not the first to get called out, and you won't be the last.

Besides, I believe the drama started when the other guy stood up for you. His words kind of got the hackles up.

There are great folks on here with a wealth of knowledge, and then there are guys like me who don't know chit.

Last edited:
Happy New Year! :pop:
Well, damn. Now it seems inapropriate.:(

Mark.

Last edited:
We were saving the rest of the members on here from buying a box turbo as if it is some magical custom piece. Get over it. You overpaid for it new and it isn't our job here to help some 44 post having newb recover some of his loss.

I can’t wait until one of you a$$holes try to sell anything on here! Thanks for ruining my post! If this is a representation of Comp’d then I would recommend that no one waste there time on this site!!!!

:stab:

Attachments

• Use+the+mass+times+acceleration+_9bffd226e8ad837c24de41becbf4b5dc.jpg
    Use+the+mass+times+acceleration+_9bffd226e8ad837c24de41becbf4b5dc.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0