Lincoln County Fair, Fayettville, TN Sept 18

I would try and park in the pits if you want the truck seen. I think I have your number.

so is this usually a big pull. I am thinking about goin down there, i havent got anything else to do, but i was just seeing how big it was since im about 2 hours away. and how much does it cost to pull and is there a payout?

also i just looked at the rules and is there only one diesel class? basically anything goes?

There is a lot of classes that are santioned with http://www.midtnpullers.com. The diesel class with them will have to follow their rules.

THe 2.5 class is just that. No turbo bigger than a 2.5 or 64mm. No drugs, no hanging wieghts, no blocked suspension.

It usually is a big pull

Could convoy down but I won't be able to head down til around 5-5:30.

Where is lincoln county. Is that right on the TN AL border?? Follow 10 straight down from Nashville??

Not looking good. I got some play in my transfer. It clunks alot. Got a half turn each way in gear in the driveshaft.
Not looking like I will get in fixed in time. Not even sure whats going on in there.

Hey Chris r u goin to this pull? Me and grant and kyle were thinking about goin

pull has been cancelled due to a pond where the track should be

I heard there is a pull what you brung class in Ardmore next weekend, I will try to find out more.

Heck lets go anyway ! I feel an unsanctioned mud bogg coming on !!

There is a mud bogg saturday night. lol The track and the pit area are nothing but mud. I didn't get there till bout 10:30 last night and there was 6 cars and trucks stuck when we got there. Street tires where worthless needless to say. lol