Little brother spanked my 05 PSD...Now what to do???

Shadow_Grey

Comfortably Numb
Well, my brother has an '03 2500 cummings quad door long bed 4x4 and I have an '05 F250 PSD 4 door long bed 4x4.
He has, muffler delete pipe, a quadzilla turned up all the way, 50/50 water/methonal injection and running LT285/70R17 Open Country tires.
I have stock engine 6.0, muffler delete, stock 265/70R17 scorpion tires.
We take off at the same time and he smokes me every time. If he takes the quadzilla to stock and doesn't run meth/water I out run him. He out runs me like 4-5 truck lengths in about a 1/4 mile. I'm :owned: .

What do I need to not let him get ahead :rockwoot: ?
SCT with custom tune? If so who do I turn to and how much is it going to cost me? :confused:

Also, his wifes '03 Excursion, muffler and cat delete, with a superchips 1704 will out run the Dodge.

I think I need to turn it up to at least run with the X. :stab:

Let me know what you think?

SCT and Exhaust should do it, but those Cummins are pretty tough. If thats not enough a shot of NOS will work.

I'm thinking SCT with custom tuning, of course with gauges and 4" exhaust. What tunes does DJ's have compared to ID's Extreme Street?

Anybody out there running water/meth on their 6.0? I haven't heard much discussion about it on any of the forums. Snow claims big numbers for the Fords. My brother runs it on his Dodge and really likes it.

Let me know what you think of it?

Shadow_Grey said:
Well, my brother has an '03 2500 cummings quad door long bed 4x4
:poke: :poke: CUMMINS!!!!~!!!:doh: :doh: LOL LOL LOL

Heh heh Welcome to the site Shadow_Grey

Water Meth and the 6.0 have not done well together. I have heard several engines go boom with water meth. NOS is doing very well though.

Water/meth on a 6.0 = BAD NEWS.... (if you are using it for a power adder).

Most of the custom tuners offer similar tunes. We (DJ's) have an Economy tune, Tow tune, Street tune, and the famous Looney Tune. Talk to the vendors that you are interested in and go with how offers the most service and who you feel the most comfortable.

Feel free to PM me here or email me with any other questions about DJ's SCT. Or as Pete mentioned ask away in our vendors area.

Chris

i run ATS's tunes, with ats insanity file your truck would DISTROY the cummins lol but like you said i would also do guages and exhaust
robert
out

:umno: ...I would rather :bang or ride a redneck riding lawn mower before owning a chebby.

I'll stick to my FORD's, thank you, very much.

This is why I love this site, we all try to be faster that the "other" guys then everyone helps make it faster and more reliable. Dodge, Ford, Chevy.
We all want power....:ylsuper:
Gettin there is half the fun if not all.

:Cheer:

dan

Competition is a very good thing!

If there were none we would still be riding horses (one horsepower under the seat and no A/C).

PS: Just kidden with you BUCKSHOT...

yep nothing wrong with a little harassment
me i will take a truck that doesn't use a import diesel lol dang dirtymax LOL LOL

To me its not what brand of truck you drive (they all have their ups and downs) its how much you are willing to spend to go fast. Notice whats pulling what in my avatar.HeHe.

Back