Live Video From TS Outlaws

Soooo cool! I'll see it live but this is a really good thing for those who can't make it.

:clap::clap::clap:

Oh I see. I'm at work so I don't want to miss it. Should be pretty cool if this internet can keep up with it. Do you know if it will be recorded or just streamed live?

12:48 EASTERN TIME

Is the video playing now???? I'm trying to watch it in my patrol car using my wireless at the house....If it is playing now, then I need to go get my laptop cause all im getting is a blue screen on the compD page.....

Yes, it's streaming now. I'm not sure if it has sound because my computer at work doesn't have sound. I was also thinking about going and getting my laptop.

Yes, it's streaming now. I'm not sure if it has sound because my computer at work doesn't have sound. I was also thinking about going and getting my laptop.

Kewl, Thanks!!!

Guess I'm gonna have to be getting my laptop!! Traffic will be safe from me for a while!!!!LOL

Kewl, Thanks!!!

Guess I'm gonna have to be getting my laptop!! Traffic will be safe from me for a while!!!!LOL

LOL We need cops like you around here. There's some pretty good action I just wish we could see times but hey at least we can see it right?

LOL We need cops like you around here. There's some pretty good action I just wish we could see times but hey at least we can see it right?

Thanks for saying!!! I'm like the biggest Soft'y when it comes to traffic violations!! I don't write many tickets at all, but we have to write some...

Heck, I love to speed and blow smoke......I don't own anything slow!!! Except for this patrol car LOL.....but I don't own it....

Thanks for saying!!! I'm like the biggest Soft'y when it comes to traffic violations!! I don't write many tickets at all, but we have to write some...

Heck, I love to speed and blow smoke......I don't own anything slow!!! Except for this patrol car LOL.....but I don't own it....

Yeah I understand that. I guess the stream went off air to keep you updated if you haven't gone and picked up your laptop yet.

I'm watching it right now, but not getting any audio. It's just not the same without Timmy's commentary...

Back