Llano, TX pull July 31st

RubberDuck

Death Row Inmate #1
Guys I'm trying to help Billy and the B&L crew put on a sled pull in Llano on July 31st. This is going to be what we might call a "brush" pull. We will be using the sled that was used in Lomeda, and Johnson City antique tractor pulls.

This pull is just going to be his first step into this type of event so I'm hoping we can get as many trucks as possible. So for all the guys who have ever wanted to hook just to see how your truck would do, bring it on.

This WILL NOT be a sanctioned pull by any organization. But I'm certain there will be "some" safety rules. But we are not talking stuff like driveshaft loops, tranny blankets and fuel and air shutoffs. While all of these are welcome additions for safety reasons, they aren't required.

So if you have a truck with a hitch, bring it on! The pull will start at 1p.m. Saturday July 31st. We look forward to seeing you. I will post hook fees, safety requirements as I get them. But for the most part it's gonna be run what ya brung.

What kinda track is it gonna be? Just pasture dirt, or will there be some other dirt brought in?

It's a granite/loam mixture. Billy has assured me that he can keep it plyable and not get hard. And since he's an excavation company, I'm pretty sure he can work dirt.

I'll try to make it to this, and if the track looks decent, I might even try hooking. :)
I'll also volunteer to help out with whatever I can at the event.

I'll try to make it to this, and if the track looks decent, I might even try hooking. :)
I'll also volunteer to help out with whatever I can at the event.

WOW :hehe:

sorry crewgirl that one was just to easy

man why does it have to be the same day as hallettsville.