Logant = bad buyer!

Logant admitted his guilt in his feeble attempt to defend himself.

Logant admitted his guilt in his feeble attempt to defend himself.

I thought that was pretty funny, if this ever goes to court all they'd need to do is read his posts and case closed.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I thought that was pretty funny, if this ever goes to court all they'd need to do is read his posts and case closed.

I've been known to be a pretty good fisherman from time to time.

Logant perhaps doesn't realize the freind he has, very few people would let a person take a new engine, without the money up front

First of all, the product being purchased should have been inspected before agreeing on any price, period. If there were any concerns, they should have been brought to the sellers attention at that time. You can only blame yourself for that. So you had to torque a few head bolts and install a new gasket/seal. I'd say you made up for the deal you got in the work you had to do. Big deal. I can bet you checked and rechecked everything you did to it before it went it the truck. So what's the difference?

Bottom line, if this were me selling the motor and the money wasn't there, the motor would have never left. Money talks, bull**** walks. If you don't have the money, don't agree to a price. And, especially, don't give some cry-me-a-f***ing-river story about why you don't have the money. At that point, you're not a serious buyer. The seller really doesn't care.

This Dillard guy must be one hell of a friend for him to let you walk off with a built motor. Then you turn around and sell the truck it went into and put the profits towards a vacation. You must have it rough.

Well guys I hate to dig this back up and I thought logant was gonna be mature about this and settle up with me now that he's home from vacation but it appears he still wants to give me the run around. I sent him a message tonight hoping that we could settle up. Below are the messages.

Me: I got a proposition for u. If u can pay me this weekend I'll settle for $1000. I gotta buy some tires this week and that'll go a long ways. I think thats pretty fair and its saving u 245 dollars. I just wanna end all this and stop all this fussin and be done with it all and I'll tell everyone on compd that you paid me off and we are good now.

Logant: Tell ya what. I've got 7 voicemails on my phone from you your brother and Michael saying y'all are going to beat my ass, my brother has texts and voicemails threading him and our buddy Adam, who is a sheriffs deputy. And If you keep bothering me I'll take you to court and those are criminal charges against me, my brother, and adam(sheriffs deputy)

Me: Well I've got proof that you owe me the money and I'll also get you for slander so I guess I'll see you in court

Logant: I paid you your money a long time ago, I don't know what your talking about compd? Have a good night sweetheart

And just to give you guys a picture of what I'm dealing with here is him and his brother
aefc0ada-4df6-04fa.jpg

aefc0ada-4e10-0ba1.jpg

aefc0ada-4e37-696b.jpg

Well, I hope he doesn't ever need to buy anything from compd again.

Look Tyler. Yeah you put pictures of me and my brothers on here that you got off Facebook. Real cool. Does everyone on here know that Tyler's fiancé with a lisp left him after he bought a house and he won't sleep there alone because hes afraid of the dark and can't sleep by himself? Yeah everyone can embarrass someone else on the Internet. Btw thuthan thays hey. ;)

would rather be scared of the dark then kissed by two other guys....

Look idc what you say man. Those pictures are from like 8 years ago that we did some funny ones for mom for mothers day. Everyone can do this.

3b61e941.jpg

4529dab3.jpg

71ad3983.jpg

Tyler's on the right.

Last edited:
Okay first off noone here is scared of the dark. I live on my own unlike yourself who still lives with mom and dad. Also that middle pic is my brother and it was a truck load in there comin home from the pull and that bottom pic isn't even me. If ur gonna try to get somethin on me try to at least photoshop it. Either way no one here cares to hear this high school drama bull****.

take your own advice brother. my dog wasnt in that until you posted pictures of me to the internet. you did it first and theres always an explanation to the pictures so take your own advice and cut out the bullchit.

cut out the bullchit.

That is the advice that both sides needs to take. The motor left the shop with an agreed price, once it left the shop it was sold at that price. That price is what is owed. The guy is trying to cut you a break by knocking off a few hundred dollars just so he can get close to what the motor was sold for. If you couldnt afford the motor you look for a different one with a cheaper price tag. So the seller is owed money or his motor back. He doesnt owe you a motor.

Man up, a debts a debt ...
Bottom line .
I have some debt, but I don't think the bank wants to hear "I'm not paying anymore cause my doorknobs loose "

take your own advice brother. my dog wasnt in that until you posted pictures of me to the internet. you did it first and theres always an explanation to the pictures so take your own advice and cut out the bullchit.

Really? Cause u ran ur mouth right away on page one more than once. Pay your debt chumps. If u thought u were getting screwed u should have given it back. You don't make up your own discount. He helped you out and you sold the truck. Which I'm sure having a motor for it was a big selling point huh....?

Some weird fukn pictures and no response from either side? I wonder if they kissed and made up. Lol