Lonely Powerstroke

chvyrkr

Still learning...
Hey, new to this site, any powerstrokes in TN? Or am I the only fool tryin to build?:bang

Yeah I kept hearing this is a good site, just thought it concentrated on Cummins.

And there's plenty of strokers around, just nobody doin any serious mods :(

Tn is full of Powerstrokes as well of some of the best shops in the country for modding them.

You need to come see us on www.powerstrokenation.com CompD's sister site for Powerstrokes. :D

Been there :Cheer: Good site, just doesn't strike me as "new" guy friendly. And I have a TN (for now). Those are illegal on that site aren't they? :hehe:

Tn is full of Powerstrokes as well of some of the best shops in the country for modding them.

Beans? Yeah I didn't know they were only an hour and change from me until like two weeks ago. Who else? From my understanding most of that is in the hills in east TN, 4-5 hours from me.

Some of the best mods for the PSD come out from TN

Well, NOBODY in montgomery co has any of 'em. I'm pretty sure that I'm one of the only guys in my area tryin to build a serious PSD. Not EVEN kiddin when I say I've never seen a puff of black from any 7.3 in this town. Well, take that back, I got rods off a guy that lives a little south of here that's turnin his up. But it's bigtime dodge country. Plenty of Dmax too.

Been there :Cheer: Good site, just doesn't strike me as "new" guy friendly. And I have a TN (for now). Those are illegal on that site aren't they? :hehe:

Beans? Yeah I didn't know they were only an hour and change from me until like two weeks ago. Who else? From my understanding most of that is in the hills in east TN, 4-5 hours from me.

Well, NOBODY in montgomery co has any of 'em. I'm pretty sure that I'm one of the only guys in my area tryin to build a serious PSD. Not EVEN kiddin when I say I've never seen a puff of black from any 7.3 in this town. Well, take that back, I got rods off a guy that lives a little south of here that's turnin his up. But it's bigtime dodge country. Plenty of Dmax too.

I want you to tell me where they are at out here in east TN LOL All we have is Cobbs. The rest are mainly some pretty good cummins builders like MCN.

In TN or anywhere?

In my part of TN. Supposedly if I head to east TN there's some powerstroke shops, just nobody I ever heard of.

So where exactly is woodlawn in TN there is like 6 of them.

Outside of Clarksville, 'bout an hour north of nashville.

I think he is refering to his part of TN. You have Beans and Swamps they are good fellas that build pretty strong running Powerstrokes.

Yeah, my part. I haven't been down to Beans yet. Looks like we're gonna make it next month. Swamps I just found out was in TN, and Casserly. Do they all three have shops? Will they take work wether or not you bought your goodies from them? I don't really feel like tackling my rods. To many worms in that can I'm thinkin.

Best thing is to shoot them a PM and they should be able to give you an answer or give them a call. Beans number is 615 563 7800. They are a good group of guys. I have had the opportunitity to get my turbo worked by them and they have some great customer service and great products as does Cass and Swamps. They all have shops if im not mistaken that they do work in. I know that Beans and Swamps deffinately do.

Your not too far from me. And TS isn't too far on the other side of me.