Look out in Kentucky.......

Smoking the tires and the clutch??? I'm pretty sure thats a first for a dyno run.

here i'll explain that a little this is not my truck but it is the truck i went pa in for fawl brawl. the tires spun in the first part of the dyno run to 3350rpm then the rollers caught up the tires at that point the clutch slipped it was not 850hp either it was slipping at 780hp we believe that it has about 825 or so in it. but this is just a daily driver.

as far as this rumor of the 5k rpm common rail there is no 5k rpm common rail yet!!!! Dr. Frankinstien has some plans but it wont be for a while longer there may be some base plans for this to happen just nothing for ts this year just doing some rumor control on this side. now im not speaking for anyone else there may be somebody else working on this we just dont want to be the guys talking chit and dont deliever. just keep your eyes open there could be some cool stuff come out of winchester, ky before to long.

danny

We have a 06 dually up here in wisconsin that is on a two year build and with a stand alone computer. They're telling me it's 1200hp with twins and will be at 5k or alittle more. I don't know this for sure yet, but I do know that it will be one of a kind. I know the owner of the business and he's pretty good at what he does. I won't know til I see it.

When did Comp move to Kentucky with his 5k rpm truck?

Well, I'm a nobody, but I know a little bit. I just hope that Scheid brings theirs to TS in a truck. They say there common rail with twins and twin pumps and bosch controller pulls 1100 hp on fuel only with a little bit more to go. I saw it on a stand at PRI and it just looks nasty. I've heard 12 valves at 5k...now I wanna hear a raspy CR up there.

here i'll explain that a little this is not my truck but it is the truck i went pa in for fawl brawl. the tires spun in the first part of the dyno run to 3350rpm then the rollers caught up the tires at that point the clutch slipped it was not 850hp either it was slipping at 780hp we believe that it has about 825 or so in it. but this is just a daily driver.

as far as this rumor of the 5k rpm common rail there is no 5k rpm common rail yet!!!! Dr. Frankinstien has some plans but it wont be for a while longer there may be some base plans for this to happen just nothing for ts this year just doing some rumor control on this side. now im not speaking for anyone else there may be somebody else working on this we just dont want to be the guys talking chit and dont deliever. just keep your eyes open there could be some cool stuff come out of winchester, ky before to long.

danny

Cool man, just thought it sounded a little bit weird when I heard it smoked the tires and the clutch. Thanks for clearing that up.

thank you for clearin it up dwitt, trip was telling me about this truck a couple days ago and i was trying to remember what he said about it. Can't wait to see this truck in action!!

dan told me there'd be a stand alone CR Cummins in the 2.6 class next year... and I caught wind of a "big name" fella building a 2.6 and 2.8 truck for next year... and I know of another guy who keeps talking about going stand alone on his very well known CR 2.6 truck...

whose gonna do it???

dan told me there'd be a stand alone CR Cummins in the 2.6 class next year... and I caught wind of a "big name" fella building a 2.6 and 2.8 truck for next year... and I know of another guy who keeps talking about going stand alone on his very well known CR 2.6 truck...

whose gonna do it???

Didnt just sell a mod truck did he?

Well, I'm a nobody, but I know a little bit. I just hope that Scheid brings theirs to TS in a truck. They say there common rail with twins and twin pumps and bosch controller pulls 1100 hp on fuel only with a little bit more to go. I saw it on a stand at PRI and it just looks nasty. I've heard 12 valves at 5k...now I wanna hear a raspy CR up there.

Well i was there and saw that dyno sheet, and it didnt make 1100 on fuel only, I think it was in the neighborhood of 900 on fuel only. The 1100 was on spray.

Well i was there and saw that dyno sheet, and it didnt make 1100 on fuel only, I think it was in the neighborhood of 900 on fuel only. The 1100 was on spray.
Sorry about that...I got ushered out by a couple of friends. Those turbos didn't look to big though.