looking at a few 98-02 cummins trucks... need advice

what im REALLY looking for is a cummins gen 2 body truck, black w/ black leather 4wd... with some decent mods. prefer automatic because every other vehicle i own is stick and my girl refuses to drive stick... but all the good trucks i find for sale are stick so screw it.

You know, if you're going to stay relatively tame on power that year range truck is pretty good. Just make sure you put in a fuel gauge to monitor the condition of your lift pump. You can load a program into the computer and have some pretty decent fun with them. Watch out for 53 blocks, too.

sorry but i have to ask.....what does" squirts1" mean.......or do i want to know :hehe:

zstroken said:
What are you wanting to spend? I have an 01.5 with 32K on the ticker that I would be interested in getting rid of.
SLT, 4x4 QC HO, still under 7/50k bumper to bumper zero deductible warranty
Edge Drag box, SB FE clutch, power sliding rear window, pretty much everything but leather and power seat. I would sell if for the right price. Head has been fireringed, and 12mm studs. AFE intake, autometer boost, pyro, fuel pressure. 2" leveling kit.

Not trying to hijack, just a quick question, is that a factory installed power rear slider?? If so where do they put the switch, thanks!

While it's not up to your desired power level, I know a truck for sale that meets almost all your wants, black 4wd auto with a DTT tranny and some power mods, mainly sticks and a Drag Comp. I convinced one friend to buy another friends truck, so I know the history of it since new.

PM if interested.

Oh, BTW, it's got stacks :evil

I have almost exactly what you are looking for just no leather. I sent you a pm but don't know if you got it. It is the truck that billysgoat mentioned. PM me if you are interested. There are pics of it in my gallery.