Looking for a CC/SB Red GMC LMM, $100 finders fee

z79outlaw

Im looking for a Fire Red GMC CC/SB, I'm located in Wisconsin. I'll pay $100 through Paypal for anyone that can help me find what I want you'll get $100 if your the first one to have found me the truck I end up buying. The rules, I posted this on 4 other forums, If the truck I end up buying ends up, being made aware to me by more than one person I'll go off the posting time. I check autotrader everyday multiple times so if you found it on there chances are I already found it. But I realize not every truck for sale is listed on Autotrader, yahoo autos, and cars.com so thats why I started this thread now.

What Im looking for is a Fire Red GMC crew cab short box, SLT trim, with the leather Ebony interior, under 50,000 miles with a clean title.

Thanks
Nick

I have a grille, airbag and a few emblems if your that diehard. :hehe:

Aslong as I dont have to purchase the whole front clip and box, thats a good deal. Lol. I found a nice black SLT GMC, I'll give you the $100 to paint that red, deal?

Short bed, but unfortunately SLE trim. SLT's have a different interior, like those of the Tahoe's, and Yukons, with heated leather seats. Otherwise thats a good deal.

my bad i didnt see the slt part ill look alittle more over in this area

Aslong as I dont have to purchase the whole front clip and box, thats a good deal. Lol. I found a nice black SLT GMC, I'll give you the $100 to paint that red, deal?

So do you like Krylon or Mr. Paint.